AUTOMATED INTELLIGENCE TO SIMPLIFY OPERATIONS
- Single GUI unifying disparate broadband vendors and technologies
- Supports Broadband, Video and Voice
- Customizable, Intelligent workflow management
- North American Service Provider Reduces Service Order Fall-Out by 50%
- Improve Average Handle Time by more than 30%
Platform to Unify and Simplify the Management of Broadband Networks and Orchestration of Service Fulfillment
- Unified, intuitive user interface for provisioning broadband access networks
- Inventory Discovery and Service Management
- Orchestration to Prevent Service Fall-out
- Standard API to integrate with field operations, BSS/OSS and enable customer self-service
- Multi-vendor Provisioning & Service Orchestration & Activation
- Vendor agnostic integration into OSS/BSS eco-system
- Customizable, intelligent workflow management
- Standards based FCAPS components
- Distributed and Scalable Architecture
NOCVue Unity™ Helps You Conquer the Tyranny of Legacy
The Tyranny of Legacy
In a perfect world, there would be a standard that every vendor followed for managing the equipment integrated into your network. And that standard would include an intuitive and easy user interface.
In a perfect world, every change in a component would be captured automatically and thoroughly propagated throughout the service activation workflow.
In the real world, network technicians are wasting valuable time working through disparate and cumbersome systems to manage individual vendor technology. In the real world, technicians are manually correcting significant volumes of service activations that “fall out” of the automated workflow.
The lost productivity per day can be measured in hours, not just minutes. And if technicians aren’t enabled to be efficient, customer experience suffers.
The result: less revenue at higher cost.
Network operations teams deserve better. Field technicians deserve better. Broadband customers deserve better.
NocVue™ Unity was developed with a simple mission:
Automate and Simplify Access Network Management and Operations